Are you interested in working for a company who's committed to getting
people home from work to their loved ones, safe and well everyday?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Exciting IT Opportunities – Wellington
At IMPAC, we save lives! We provide the solutions that enable our clients to prevent loss of life and stop serious injuries occurring within their workplace.
Our leading solution is Risk Manager. It's a comprehensive cloud based risk and safety information management solution which is used by many of NZ's businesses, including large corporations and government organisations.
Risk Manager enables clients to; manage and learn from incidents so they don't re-occur, perform audits to ensure standards are being met, complete risk assessments and manage risk to acceptable levels. They can manage their contractors, record training, assess and manage compliance, plus manage any action or activity that needs to be completed.
At IMPAC, we have been operating within an agile scrum environment for a while and are good at it. We now want to step up our team's capability and competencies to further develop the new solution to a product which will not only impress our existing blue-chip clients, but also enable strong growth in a global market.
This is where you come in........
We need a bigger team in our Wellington Office,
- A team of people who enjoy the challenge of building a commercial international business product,
- That like learning and applying the latest in new technologies
- Enjoys working on and solving complex problems,
- Enjoy a wide variety of tasks (as our big team is still small in the scheme of things)
- That want to be part of something big that makes a difference.
We offer a great work environment, flexible work hours, competitive salary, and the real opportunity to gain great commercial experience delivering solution to numerous organisations.
In a traditional IT sense, we are wanting to hire:
- Technical Business Analyst
- Full Stack Developers Snr, Intermediate, Graduates considered.
- Testers, Testers, Testers.
- Software Trainers (who love to travel).
- Delivery and Implementation Specialists
- Good cross discipline agile product team members.
BUT, we are looking to build the following competencies within the team. (Yes, you get to wear multiple hats if those are the competencies you can contribute, or you get to wear one if that's where you feel most comfortable).
- ASP .net MVC Development (This means Visual Studio and C#)
- Bootstrap (or similar), we will be developing a 100% mobile responsive solution.
- Java Script and associated frameworks.
- Developing using 3rd Party Frameworks in general
- Developing using RAD Tools
- Continuous Integration
- Code Peer Review Skills
- Database development and design (T-SQL, Microsoft SQL)
- Developers/Technical roles, Stronger verbal communications skills than written, or communication by way of a whiteboard or wireframes
- Ability to write just enough when required in a way that is understood by stakeholders.
- Don't mind presenting your work to the agile team.
- Team Fit (generally get on well with your team members)
- Front End
- Database structure
- Entity modelling of some sort.
- Coding Standards
- Mock ups
- User Stories
- Acceptance criterial
- Test Cases
- High Level Outcomes
- Process Mapping
- Agile Experience
Testing, Testing, Testing
If this sounds like you and you have the competencies in one or more of the areas above, plus the personality to work well in a team, then please submit your CV and accompanying cover letter outlining your passion for this project to McLaren Associates.
Contact: Ali Ward
P: 04 472 8095
E: email@example.com - See more at: http://mclaren.goweb2.co.nz/vacancies-frame.aspx?id=3295#sthash.sjqwEc4q.dpuf