Interested in becoming part of our dynamic Training Team?
We are always on the lookout for individuals with a dynamic and engaging facilitation style that can inspire and guide a diverse group of learners.
Are you an H+S safety professional with an unwavering passion for sharing your knowledge and training others? If so, get in touch with us to find out about current opportunities.
What our trainers do:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique needs and deliver targeted training outcomes.
- Conduct training sessions both in-house within client organizations and through public courses.
What all our trainers bring to the role:
- Hands-on experience in an H+S role or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of H+S legislation and its application across various industries.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with key stakeholders in diverse industries and workforces.
- Preferred qualifications: Health + Safety qualification, Adult education qualification.
Depending on your experience we have an array of courses you could be delivering, from H+S Representative Training, Injury Management, H+S Committees, and Wellbeing at Work through to Leadership and Culture, Risk Management (including Bow Tie Fundamentals), ICAM Investigation Techniques, NEBOSH IGC and Diploma and many more.
We are a supportive and vibrant team of trainers from diverse H+S backgrounds who work in a collaborative environment that values innovation and growth.
If you're excited about sharing your expertise, shaping minds, and contributing to safer Kiwi workplaces, we'd love to hear from you! Whether you're interested or know someone who fits the bill, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.