SafePlus is a health and safety performance improvement toolkit for businesses.
SafePlus is a joint initiative developed by WorkSafe, ACC, and MBIE and is a credible, nationally recognised, and authoritative definition of what good health and safety looks like.
Our SafePlus assessors have been qualified by WorkSafe – they’re accredited to carry out SafePlus assessments. You’ll know how well your business is performing against the SafePlus requirements and we’ll provide tailored recommendations on how you can improve.
Here are some benefits of SafePlus:
- Provides an independent and qualified view of current health and safety performance
- Gives you confidence that you’re following a credible, government-approved standard
- Can reduce workplace illnesses, accidents, and fatalities
- Can reduce health costs from workplace injuries and illnesses
- Can support worker behaviour change
- The goal is to reduce workplace fatalities and injuries by 25% by 2020
Keen to know more? Call our team on 0800 246 722 to see if SafePlus is the toolkit you need.