Take your next career step with IMPAC - see our current vacancies below.
Trainers - nationwide
IMPAC's training business is in a major growth phase and we are looking for safety professionals who believe they have a dynamic and engaging facilitation style to inspire a group of learners.
You would be joining our supportive and vibrant team of trainers, from many walks of H&S life.
- Working with our clients to ensure their needs are understood and targeted training outcomes are delivered against
- Training both inhouse (within client organisations) and public courses
Skills and experience
- Hands on experience working in an H&S role or related field
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and its application across various industries
- Ability to build and grow strong relationships with key stakeholders across a broad range of industries and workforces
- Health and Safety qualification preferred
- Adult education qualification preferred
Auckland and Wellington Senior Trainers
- Possible courses that would be delivered include: Leadership and culture, Working with multiple PCBUs, Risk Management including Bow Tie Fundamentals, ICAM Investigation Techniques, Introduction to ISO standards including ISO 31000 and ISO 45001, Auditing, H&S Representatives, NEBOSH IGC and Diploma
Regional Trainers – Hawkes Bay or Bay of Plenty
- Possible courses that would be delivered include: H&S Representative Training, Injury management, H&S committees, Wellbeing at work
If these opportunities are of interest to you or you know someone who would be a perfect fit - get in touch with Melanie Wood or email email@example.com and find out about a rewarding career in H&S training with IMPAC.