IMPAC is a world-class provider of workplace health and safety.
We were founded in 1999 and today we’re New Zealand’s leading provider of health and safety solutions. Our focus is, and always will be, to get everyone home from work, to their loved ones, safe and well.
Here are some facts about us:
- Health and safety is all we do, and what we know best.
- You’ll find us all over the country. We have offices in Auckland, Napier, Wellington, and Christchurch, as well as representation in other regions and towns.
- We have 55 permanent staff and 35 associates — our team has the capacity and the knowledge to provide support where it’s needed.
- Many of our people have a practical background in business and health and safety. They’ve been there and done that and know what works best.
- We provide a full range of health and safety services — consulting and advice, training, safety management software, and contractor pre-qualification.
- Customers love us! For two years in a row, Colmar Brunton research shows that we have the highest customer satisfaction and recommendation rating in the health and safety market.
Latest News and Insights
15 July, 2020
Engineered stone benchtops are nowadays a common sight as an attractive and practical workspace for the heart of the NZ home. However, it is the respirable crystalline silica (RCS), in the form of a very fine dust generated during the fabrication of such products, that is cause for significant concern in the workplace. RCS causes scarring of the tissue leading to silicosis which can cause permanent disability or death and is an emerging health issue overseas.
23 April, 2020
Over the past few months, we have published stories in Safeguard magazine about working with our clients to drive better health and safety outcomes for their people. Each story featured their commitment to developing the right tools, policies and training to make a step change in safety.
2 April, 2020
Well, like many of you, the past two weeks have probably been the most difficult period we have faced in our 20 year history. Hang in there - we can all get through this. We know that you are receiving considerable information during these challenging times so we will aim to keep this brief and provide practical answers to some of the COVID-19 workplace risk management questions you may have.