IMPAC is a world-class provider of workplace health and safety.
We were founded in 1999 and today we’re New Zealand’s leading provider of health and safety solutions. Our focus is, and always will be, to get everyone home from work, to their loved ones, safe and well.
Here are some facts about us:
- Health and safety is all we do, and what we know best.
- You’ll find us all over the country. We have offices in Auckland, Napier, Wellington, and Christchurch, as well as representation in other regions and towns.
- We have 55 permanent staff and 35 associates — our team has the capacity and the knowledge to provide support where it’s needed.
- Many of our people have a practical background in business and health and safety. They’ve been there and done that and know what works best.
- We provide a full range of health and safety services — consulting and advice, training, safety management software, and contractor pre-qualification.
- Customers love us! For two years in a row, Colmar Brunton research shows that we have the highest customer satisfaction and recommendation rating in the health and safety market.