Training Delivery Options with IMPAC
IMPAC offers online and eLearning training options, as well as our highly regarded face to face training.
Our training – whatever the format - always has strong support and guidance from our team of experienced trainers. All delivery formats are NZQA approved for those courses with Unit Standards and all are delivered to IMPAC’s high standards.
These delivery formats provide a great opportunity to maximise time, upskill regardless of location and grow competency.
IMPAC Training can be delivered in the following ways:
IMPAC Face to Face training
This popular classroom-based training is led by an IMPAC trainer in small group formats. We have a comprehensive catalogue of courses, via our calendar of public courses or in-house with your team, which can be tailored to your organisational needs.
Online Training with an IMPAC trainer
- Public courses or in-house for your team
- Assessments completed during course time, but can be submitted later if a student is unable to complete due to other commitments
- Online sessions with an IMPAC trainer. Any self-directed work is trainer-led, with your trainer available throughout on Chat
- Join via Zoom (Microsoft Teams option is available for inhouse courses)
- For Technical Specifications for Online Learning please click here.
eLearning with IMPAC
- Study at your pace online, when and where it suits you – but we’ll be right there if you need guidance or support.
- Videos by IMPAC’s trainers
- Log on via our portal, complete the course and submit your assessment
- Secure online environment
Simply search our Course Catalogue using the “Delivery Method” filter to quickly see available options and to make your bookings.
Online Training courses include:
- HSR Stage 1: Introduction to the HSR Role (US 30264, 29315)
- HSR Stage 2: Risk Assessment and Incident Investigation (US 30265, 17601)
- HSR Stage 3: Culture and Communication (US 30266)
- Health & Safety Committees (US 30433)
- Incident Reporting & Investigation (US 17601)
- Injury Management (US 18411)
- Workplace H&S Planning (US 25042)
- Preventing and Managing DPI (US 17591, 17592)
- Health & Safety Leadership for Supervisors
- ICAM Investigation Techniques
- Introduction to ISO 45001
eLearning training courses include:
- Introduction to NZ H&S Legislation (US 30264)
If you can’t see the date, location or course you’re after or if you have any questions on training content, options or delivery, please call us on 0800 246 722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re here to help.