WHY CHOOSE IMPAC?
IMPAC health and safety training courses are developed and delivered by our experienced, expert team who have practical industry experience.
We run interactive, relevant courses that develop safety knowledge and skills, for workers right through to company directors.
Our courses include training material and examples from New Zealand workplaces to drive engagement and strong learning outcomes.
Get qualified with us. IMPAC is:
- the only New Zealand-based accredited course provider for the NEBOSH International General Certificate and International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- the only New Zealand-based approved provider of the IOSH qualification
- NZQA accredited provider for courses developed to NZQA Unit Standards
offers New Zealand Certificate in Workplace Health and Safety Practice – Level 3 and Level 4 programmes
To attend an IMPAC course:
- you can come to us for a public course, where you’ll interact with participants from other industries
- we can come to you to deliver in-house training to your team anywhere in New Zealand
- we can tailor in-house courses and create a learning plan designed to meet your specific objectives and required safety outcomes.
Our public and in-house course catalogues can be found at the top of this page.