IMPAC HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
"EMPOWERING YOU TO BE SAFE, WITHOUT THE BUBBLE WRAP"
Why choose IMPAC training?
Our health and safety training courses are developed and delivered by people with practical industry experience who are able to provide relevant examples from the New Zealand workplace.
From your workers to your company directors, our trainers run interactive, practical courses that develop safety knowledge and skills.
- The only New Zealand based accredited training provider for NEBOSH International Certifications and Diploma
- The only New Zealand based accredited training provider of the IOSH qualification
- NZQA accredited provider for courses developed to NZQA Unit Standards
IMPAC's health and safety training offers you:
- Qualified trainers that are practicing health & safety professionals – many have come from operational backgrounds so have practical, hands-on experience
- Relevance – training material that is current and relevant to both commercial and industrial applications in New Zealand
- Nationwide training – we train from Kaitaia to Bluff
Training with IMPAC:
- You come to us – enrol your team or individuals on our public courses where you'll interact with participants from across industries
- We come to you – your venue, for your team
- We tailor courses and learning plans designed to meet your specific objectives and required safety outcomes
“For two years in a row, Colmar Brunton research found that satisfaction with IMPAC’s training was much higher than any other providers. In fact, Colmar Brunton said that IMPAC’s customer satisfaction score is one of the highest they have seen in any market.”