Start BUilding a SAFER WORKPLACE TODAY WITH RM EXPRESSRM Express is IMPAC's new ready-to-go health and safety software helping small to medium sized organisations keep their people safe at work. It gives clients access to a standardised selection of industry leading Risk Manager modules and training for a world-class yet cost effective H&S software solution.
Our intuitive platform takes the guesswork out of managing your people's safety in the workplace by:
- Providing a platform for companies to record, monitor, and control their H&S, risk and auditing requirements all in one central place.
- Providing risk management processes aligned with leading H&S practices.
- Providing knowledge and foresight through comprehensive reporting.
- Helping improve internal processes – which improves safety and business outcomes.
- Being quick to set up and easy for all staff to use.
RM Express comes preconfigured with our most commonly used Risk Manager Professional modules:
The Risks Module enables you to:
- Create and maintain your risks register to ensure you understand your risks and the required control measures (as required under current legislation)
- Track the implementation of control measures, and receive automatic notifications for review dates.
- Integration with the Event module allows powerful analysis to determine which risks are causing issues. Risks and controls and can be “picked” for use in safety plans.
- Demonstrate compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (2015)
- Online recording of hazards and tracking of actions to ensure control measures are actioned
- Production of company and site hazard registers and reports
- Improved quality of risk assessments with ability to search for related incidents
- Information collated and centrally stored
- Auto review reminders to keep controls current and effective
The Safety Toolbox module is where staff can create, complete and manage H&S forms.
This module contains a range of preloaded standard checklists e.g . Vehicle Checklist, H&S Meeting minutes and Workplace Inspections, to ensure that even organisations unfamiliar with H&S processes are following best practice.
Let RM Express look after all your training records:
Create courses, track staff attendance and get up to date reporting and needs analysis for your staff.
Reporting shows training requirements, overdue refreshers and number of courses attended.
Build competency for tasks, machine operations etc and link licenses, training courses and assessments to keep on top of your business training needs.
Easy management of training records, courses, occupational licences and competencies
Renewal dates of training courses and dates can be monitored and refresher reminder reports sent to the required personnel
Allows identification of required competencies and tracking of progress against requirements
Full range of training competency reports and matrixes
Easy to Employees maintain competency
Monitor competency levels and important refresher training dates
There are many safety related processes but their purpose is always the same – to ensure the right actions (or activities) are identified and completed so your hazards and associated risks are effectively managed.
- If you have a critical risk, you may need an action to implement a control measure or to monitor that the controls are effective
- If you complete an investigation, you need to address the immediate and underlying causes which requires actions to be undertaken
- If you complete an audit, you want actions to ensure any non-conformance are addressed.
Each year you should establish plans to improve your systems, so you want to ensure those proactive actions are completed and result in improved system effectiveness.
The Actions Module is designed to make this easy for you:
- Actions are easily assigned to staff, business areas and sites
- Automatic reminders are sent when they fall due or overdue
- Repeat action functionality makes it simple for staff to keep on top of recurring tasks
- Powerful push reporting, weekly reminders and prominent positioning on the system dashboards all assist in keeping staff and managers aware of action status, upcoming tasks and overall compliance.
Key benefits include:
- Staff take ownership
- Relevant personnel are notified of key action/s required
- Greater internal visibility
- Comprehensive selection of action management reports
- Increases accountability
- Provides a clear audit trail.
The RM Express Events Module enables you to easily capture events, near misses and hazards from across your business.
- The powerful workflow and trigger systems ensure that the information is reported to the correct manager depending on predefined rules
- It ensures managers are kept in the loop on incidents and prompts them for investigations. It will even determine the level of investigation required based on the incident injuries, risk profile or area of business
- RM Express guides your staff through the investigation process using best practice, to determine causation effects, corrective actions and incident learnings
- Approved corrective actions are seamlessly entered into the Actions Module to provide a clear audit trail
- The ability to add photos in relation to incidents to improve the understanding of what has occurred
- The integration to other modules enables powerful analysis of the relationship between hazards, risks, obligations, contractors, or employees
- Full compliance with ACC injury and WorkSafe NZ notifiable event reporting requirements allow your team to complete your regulatory reporting with ease.
- Templated forms that are triggered by incident categories or investigation types so you collect very detailed relevant information for each incident type and provide richer data for reporting
- Easy online reporting and investigation of incidents
- Flexible rules to ensure people who need to be informed of the incident are notified immediately
- Improved awareness and response times
- Ability to use for all events and incidents, not just safety related
- Best practice approach to investigation causation analysis
- Generate causation summary graphs, frequency rate reports and standard reports for meetings and external agencies such as WorkSafe NZ