Government Health and Safety at Work Strategy | IMPAC health and safety
8 May, 2018 | News
The Government’s draft Health and Safety at Work Strategy has been released for public consultation.
The strategy has been developed by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) and WorkSafe New Zealand, with the aim to improve health and safety at work across New Zealand over the next ten years.
The draft strategy is designed to:
- Provide vision and direction for the overall improvement of health and safety at work in New Zealand
- Align direction across the health and safety system
- Enable coordination between people in the system and ensure there is clear accountability
- Identify capability gaps and opportunities
- Improve system measurement
This is your chance to be heard. Submissions for public consultation are due by 8 June 2018. Read the consultation document and have your say in health and safety at work.