Practical advice and solutions that make sense.
We understand what it’s like to stand in your shoes and appreciate that no two businesses are the same.
Our extensive health and safety consulting experience enables us to provide a broad range of flexible solutions tailored to your specific needs – not just an ‘off the shelf’ health and safety product.
One of the benefits of supporting thousands of organisations to improve health and safety each year is that there are few situations or scenarios that we haven’t dealt with before.
Health & Safety doesn’t have to be complicated – we help you to apply sensible risk management approach for your business. Whether you’re a small business, a large corporation or have multiple sites across the country or world we can provide you with the exact level of support you need and with solutions that will make sense.
Our consulting services fall broadly into three key groups:
- Advisory Services
- Setting out the best way forward given a specific challenge or position
- Reviews & Audits – To determining your current position against a desired or required position
- Addressing key questions or just providing a sounding board against which you can test your thinking.
- Support Services
- Supporting you on an ongoing basis to manage, oversee, co-ordinate or implement, new practices, systems or procedures
- We can provide the people necessary to ensure your Health & Safety objectives are achieved
- Supporting you on an ongoing basis to critically analyse available data or information and report insights that could further improve your approach to health and safety and reduce the probability of people being harmed as a consequence of working
- Production – Developing and delivering policies, procedures, forms, checklists, standards or other tools that support your people to work safely and understand your Health & Safety Management System.
- Investigation Services
- Determining why an event occurred (or nearly occurred) and what you need to do to ensure that doesn’t happen again.
Regardless of which IMPAC Consulting service(s) you employ, we will always provide concise advice on the best way forward. If we identify improvements you can make, we will not only set out what those are, we will set out a plan that enables you to realise them.