We are seeking an experienced and energetic Account Manager based in our Auckland office to build strong, sustainable relationships with a number of our key customers; ensuring their business objectives are understood and their health and safety solutions are seamlessly developed and implemented.
Working closely with the wider IMPAC team, you will be responsible for the development and execution of account management plans, relationship development and growth, maximising of opportunities for the business, and ensuring accuracy and focus on budgets, forecasts, and revenues.
The successful applicant will be an energetic, committed team contributor, who can communicate well, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and consistently deliver professional results and customer engagement.
IMPAC has a culture that cares deeply about health and safety and promotes personal initiative, self management, team collaboration and work-life balance.
- Growing customer engagement and satisfaction through the understanding of their health and safety requirements and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Ensuring account management plans are developed and executed
- Maximising opportunities for customers to utilise the breadth of IMPAC's services
- Developing and driving new customer opportunities
- Managing budgets, forecasts, and reports across a customer portfolio
- Building strong, productive relationships within IMPAC
- Contributing to a strong team culture and help grow positive engagement
- Being a passionate advocate of health and safety practices and behaviours
Skills and experience
- Experience working with customers to meet their goals
- Strong knowledge of, and commitment to, health and safety excellence is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Detail-oriented focus and the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Experience with CRM and other ICT systems
- Understanding of financial budgets, forecasts, and reports
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Inbuilt positive and enthusiastic attitude
If you're interested in this job, please apply through Seek.