We're looking for a Software Developer to work on our leading solution, Risk Manager. It’s a comprehensive cloud based risk and safety information management solution which is used by many of NZ’s business, including large corporations and government organisations.
Risk Manager enables clients to manage and learn from incidents so they don’t re-occur, perform audits to ensure standards are being met, complete risk assessments, and manage risk to acceptable levels. They can manage their contractors, record training, assess and manage compliance, plus manage any action or activity that needs to be completed.
At IMPAC, we have been operating within an agile scrum environment for a while and are good at it. We now want to step up our team’s capability and competencies to further develop the new solution to a product which will not only impress our existing blue-chip clients, but also enable strong growth in a global market.
This is where you come in. We need a new developer to join our team in our Wellington Office:
- A team of people who enjoy the challenge of building a commercial international business product
- Like learning and applying the latest in new technologies
- Can solve complex problems
- Enjoy a wide variety of tasks (as our big team is still small in the scheme of things)
- That want to be part of something big that makes a difference.
- Majority of the development will be in Angular 5.0, so a decent exposure to angular 2+ is required
- Working with object orientated concepts
- Understanding of RESFTUL API’s and JSON
- Understanding of .net core and entity framework
- Object Orientated background
- Bootstrap (or similar), we will be developing a 100% mobile responsive solution.
- Stronger verbal communications skills than written, or communication by way of a whiteboard or wireframes
- Ability to write just enough when required in a way that is understood by stakeholders
- Don’t mind presenting your work to the agile team
- Team Fit (generally get on well with your team members)
- Participate in design and planning sessions.
If this sounds like you and you have the competencies in one or more of the areas above, plus the personality to work well in a team, then please submit your CV and accompanying cover letter outlining your passion for this project via the seek portal here.