Health & Safety Assessor
The primary purpose of the PREQUAL Assessor position is to deliver PREQUAL assessment services that exceed user expectations and client expectations.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Health and safety qualifications – e.g., National Certificate Level 4 or equivalent or higher
- Understanding of health and safety legislation and systems
- Experience in health and safety roles (preferably across multi work types)
- Advanced understanding of assessment and moderation practices
- Competency in IT systems (e-mail, spreadsheets, databases, inter/intranet)
- Excellent communication and administration skills
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to gain phenomenal experience. As an assessor, you will be exposed to a variety of health and safety systems across multiple industries and sectors. Acquiring insight into how health and safety is actively practiced across various organisations in New Zealand, and direct access to subject matter experts will be invaluable to any future career development.
If you're interested in this role, please contact email@example.com.