VR Simulator Training
VR (Virtual Reality) Simulator Training is an innovative way to quickly and effectively upskill operators of motorised vehicles and machinery. IMPAC's VR Simulator Training courses accelerate training times, improve competence and offer continuous learning with giant strides in health and safety.
The use of VR technology has significant advantages over traditional methods:
- Little/no risk in a safe and controlled area
- Realistic scenarios
- Improved retention and recall
- Simplifies complex situations/problems
- Suitable for different learning styles
- Higher level of engagement and understanding
IMPAC is the leading VR Simulator Training provider for forklift operators in New Zealand. We offer specialised training programmes across both private and public sectors including the Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) and the Whiti Supply Chain Cadetship.