VR (Virtual Reality) Competency is another exciting solution we have added to our offering.
It is an innovative way to quickly and effectively upskill operators of motorised vehicles and machinery in a safe and risk free environment. +IMPAC’s VR Competency courses accelerate training times, improve and certify skills and offer continuous learning. Our goal is to keep people safer through competency – and as a result, make businesses better.
The use of VR technology has significant advantages over traditional methods:
- Little/no risk in a safe and controlled area
- Realistic scenarios
- Improved retention and recall
- Simplifies complex situations/problems
- Suitable for different learning styles
- Higher level of engagement and understanding
+IMPAC VR Competency is the leading VR Training provider for forklift operators in New Zealand. We offer specialised training programmes across both private and public sectors, including:
- Custom Training for Employers to obtain Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Whiti Supply Chain Programme in collaboration with the Ministry of Education
- Matatau Supply Chain Programme to obtain basic qualifications to then go on to Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)