Workplace Drug Testing
Duration: 1-day course
Unit Standard: US 25458 & 25511
This course is delivered by Advance Diagnostics who are an NZQA approved sub-contractor of IMPAC.
This course is very comprehensive and provides you with tools and methods to carry out Urine Drug Testing.
This course has been designed for:
• Any workplace looking to implement their own D&A policy
• Medical centres
• Health & Safety Managers.
Students will need to bring with them a copy of AS/NZ 4308:2008 and two drug testing kits.
After completing this course, you’ll have knowledge and practical skills in:
• Preparing the environment, equipment and donor for urine specimen collection
• Collect and dispatch donor’s urine specimen for drug testing
• Quality control for on-site urine integrity testing and drug screening
• Preforming on-site quality control procedures, urine integrity testing, drug screening and documenting results.
• Interpret and explain on-site urine quality control tests, integrity test results and drug screen results, and possible actions.
This course has a practical component and one on-course written assessments.
$650 + GST per student