Introduction to ISO45001
This course will give you a general awareness of the globally and locally accepted ISO 45001 health and safety management standard.
You’ll be able to contribute more effectively through meaningful participation and engagement to the day-to-day implementation of a health and safety management system.
If you’re not familiar with the standard, then this course is mandatory for anyone doing the 5-day CQI/IRCA ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course and recommended for anyone doing the 2-day Auditing Health & Safety Systems course.
This course has been designed for:
• Workers, supervisors, team leaders, frontline managers, engineers, project managers, and contractors
• Internal and external auditors
• Implementers of a health and safety management system
After completing this course, you will:
• Understand the history of health and safety leading to the approval of the ISO 45001 standard
• Know the correct use and application of the ISO 45001 standard document
• Know the clauses of the ISO 45001 standard and be able to apply the requirements in your workplace’s health and safety management systems
About the trainer:
Christel Fouche is a Principal Health and Safety Specialist. She has over 30 years’ experience in occupational health, safety, environmental, and quality management systems, auditing, consulting, implementation, and training.
Christel is a registered IRCA and Exemplar Global lead auditor in ISO 9001; 14001; 18001; and 45001. She is also a SafePlus assessor, a member of the Institute of Directors NZ, a NZISM Graduate member, and a competency assessor for the HASANZ register.
$695 + GST per student