Health and Safety Champions
Duration: 1-day course
This course gives your staff the practical knowledge and skills they need to become a health and safety champion and to contribute to your H&S Committee and improve effectiveness. They’ll help you by being able to respond consistently when approached for help from co-workers.
They’ll learn how to advocate for change in relation to health and safety, how to identify and report hazards, and competently participate in health and safety meetings and forums.
The course has been designed for all nominated health and safety champions and is a stepping stone to becoming a HSR.
After completing this course, your staff will have knowledge and practical skills in:
• Understanding the reasons for managing health and safety
• The key duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
• Understanding the concepts of health and safety risk management
• Communicating in support of health and safety
• Incident reporting and investigation and the importance of reporting
$3500 + GST (max of 16)