Hazard Management Systems Development
Duration: 1-day course
Unit Standard: US 5616
If you’re serious about identifying, assessing, controlling, and monitoring hazards at a level that’ll ensure systems and legislative compliance, then this course is a must.
Hazard management is the most important element of a health and safety system. It’s important that those who are responsible for implementing parts of a system have a thorough understanding of hazard management.
This course has been designed for:
• Managers who have health and safety responsibilities
• Health and safety advisors
After completing this course, you’ll have knowledge and practical skills in:
• The principles and concepts of hazard management
• Recognised methods of identifying hazards
• The application of a risk assessment matrix to assess the significance of and prioritise hazards
• How to implement the hierarchy of control to hazards by way of taking all practicable steps and the development of a hazard control plan
• How to assist in monitoring hazards and the hazard management system
This course has one on-course assessment and one off-course assessment.
$425 + GST per student