Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
Unit Standard: US 17602
Hazard identification is one of the most crucial elements of a health and safety management system. This course provides an overview of the different types of hazards, how they should be identified, assessed, controlled, and monitored.
For in-house courses we can use your own company’s policies, procedures, and forms.
After completing this course, you’ll have knowledge and practical skills in:
• A broad understanding of hazards and harm
• The legal requirements relating to hazard identification and control
• Identifying hazards and assessing risk
• Hazard control options, monitoring, and review
• Practical skills in task and area analysis
$250 + GST per student