CQI/IRCA ISO 45001 Lead Auditor
The aim of this course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second, and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
The course is highly participative and will enable you to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. Realistic case studies allow you to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process.
If you’re planning on attending this 5-day CQI/IRCA 1SO 45001 Lead Auditor course, you MUST have attended the 1-day Introduction to ISO 45001 course.
This course has been designed for:
• Anyone responsible for undertaking audits of any client dealing with occupational health and safety management
• Anyone responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programmes or the ISO 45001 standard
• A third-party assessor or lead assessor
After completing this course, you will have the knowledge and skill to:
• Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1
• Plan, conduct, report, and follow up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, where appropriate
About the trainer:
Christel Fouche is a Principal Health and Safety Specialist. She has over 30 years’ experience in occupational health, safety, environmental, and quality management systems, auditing, consulting, implementation, and training.
Christel is a registered IRCA and Exemplar Global lead auditor in ISO 9001; 14001; 18001; and 45001. She is also a SafePlus assessor, a member of the Institute of Directors NZ, a NZISM Graduate member, and a competency assessor for the HASANZ register.
$2800 + GST per student