Introducing CQI/IRCA ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course | IMPAC health and safety 51
20 March, 2019 | News
For auditors wanting to expand their current knowledge and skills towards the world's best practice in auditing, this 5-day course is highly participative, with emphasis placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills.
Realistic case studies allow delegates to apply skills and knowledge to all stages of the assessment process. Limited to 10 attendees per course, all attendees must complete the 1-day Introduction to ISO 45001 course as a prerequisite.
IMPAC is the only health and safety training provider in New Zealand to offer this specialised Lead Auditor course.
Are you looking towards the world’s best practice in auditing?
Some information about the course
This course has been designed for:
- Anyone responsible for undertaking audits of any client dealing with occupational health and safety management
- Anyone responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programmes or the ISO 45001 standard
- A third-party assessor or lead assessor
After completing this course, you will have the knowledge and skill to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audits, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1
- Plan, conduct, report, and follow up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, where appropriate
Some information about the trainer
Christel Fouche, one of our Principal Health and Safety Specialists, will be the trainer. She has over 30 years’ experience in occupational health, safety, environmental, and quality management systems, auditing, consulting, implementation, and training.
Christel is a registered Exemplar Global lead auditor in ISO 9001; 14001; 18001, and 45001. She is also a SafePlus assessor, a member of the Institute of Directors NZ, a NZISM Graduate member, and listed on the HASANZ register.