Checkmate COVID CLEAN
One of the critical actions for a safe return to work under COVID-19 Lockdown Level 3 or less is ensuring a regular and comprehensive cleaning regime, with trackable reporting.
For public facing businesses, the Checkmate COVID Clean solution is designed to reassure customers and staff that your business has a thorough cleaning program in place to help protect their health.
For people-centric organisations, agencies and institutions, Checkmate COVID Clean provides trackable proof and assurance that cleaning protocols are being met.
Why is Checkmate COVID Clean important?
- Provides real proof that cleaning protocols and cycles are met.
- Delivers assurance and accurate reporting to the Officers, Executive and Managers of an organisation or business that key activities to be a Covid-19 “Safe Business” are being met.
- Delivers assurance and accurate reporting to External Agencies if required (e.g. WorkSafe, Ministry of Health) that key activities to be a Covid-19 “Safe Business” are being completed.
- Delivers assurance to staff, managers and customers that thorough cleaning programmes are in place to help protect their health.
- Saves time, resource and cost – at a time when businesses are most stretched – through a deceptively simple digital solution.
What is Checkmate COVID Clean?
- Use the Near Field Communication (NFC) digital functionality and reporting of Checkmate to provide assurance and proof that cleaning is done as required.
- This system, powered by Checkmate, provides independent, auditable proof that inspections have occurred at the TIME, PLACE, and FREQUENCY required.
How does it work?
- Place COVID Clean tags around key areas of your business.
- Staff simply tap the inspection tag and complete the Cleaning Check using the mobile app.
- Once all checks have been completed, the master LED signs are tapped to confirm the site has been rigorously cleaned and checked.
- Notifications are sent for any checks missed and reports generated for any issues identified so they can be quickly addressed.
What does it cost?
Checkmate COVID Clean system is a low touch, low cost, smart tech solution, that simply requires the purchase of tags and master LED devices to implement; and a low monthly licence fee.
Android phone is required – we can provide these at minimal cost if required.
(Note: this service is complimentary for Checkmate customers)